making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 1 December 2007

BC

Ok, I think I overdid it with the sugar from all that lovely desserts and lemonade! I am still awake at this hour! Lol. Served me right, couldn't resist the temptation. Hahaha.

Since I can't sleep, I might as well blog. Hmm, let's blog about BC. I was over to look after BC today (or rather yesterday) in the morning but I left in the early afternoon. After the Christmas dinner, I went over to check on BC again. Well, several hours had passed since I left in the afternoon, I just want to make sure he is okay. He was really pleased to see me but alas, I couldn't stay. Don't be mad at me, BC, okay? I will be over again on Monday. Take care, BC.

Here are some pictures of BC. Ain't he handsome and regal?! I think I am falling in love with BC, lol. :P





No comments: