making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 21 December 2007

Dead to the World

Today, I was dead to the world. Completely dead to the world, even in board day light.

I went to see the doctor early in the morning. When I returned, I fell into bed and didn't wake up until 11-ish am. Had a little food and went back to bed at 12-ish pm and didn't wake up again until 7 pm. I really had no idea what happened to me. I was completely knocked out. I think my girls were kinda worried about me when they didn't see me move from my bed. Despite my deep slumber, I remembered sensing some movements and voices in my room and over me. No, I am not clairvoyant enough to sense objects and voices, lol. It must have been my girls who were peeping at me and checking to see if I was still alive, lol. Well, I prefer to think of it this way, haha.

Now, despite sleeping for the whole day, I still feel tired, lol. Maybe I have slept too much...

No comments: