making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 19 August 2018

Tokyo Conference Trip 2018

I am off to my conference in Tokyo. Although the conference is from 22-24 August, I am going a bit earlier just to relax and to prep for my presentation. 
Departed Singapore at 0035am on ANA NH804 and arrived in Tokyo around 830am. 
Arrived at Shinjuku Washington Hotel around 1130am but check-in was only at 2pm so I went to Takashimya to pick up my Hello Kitty Taka card and shopped at Tokyu Hands lol.
From Tokyu Hands
Afternoon snacks - cream-wrapped crepes
I requested and got a room on the 23rd floor and a corner room right at the end of the corridor, away from the lift. Juliane and I had stayed in a similar room on the 21st floor during our trip in 2016. I requested for such a room again because it is quiet and I can see Mt Fuji in the distance.

My corner room, 2338
I took a nap before venturing out for a quick walk-around the area in the evening. Came back early to retire for the night. A new day tomorrow. 

No comments: