making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 21 August 2018

Tokyo Conference Trip 2018: Day 3

I thought I would visit the Imperial Palace or the gardens in the late morning since I missed it in 2016. However, when I stepped out into the open at Tokyo Station, I immediately ducked back underground as the temperature was scorching hot! Instead, I spent the early afternoon at the underground shopping street within Tokyo Station for souvenirs for colleagues and family. Headed back to the hotel with my shinkansen bento bought at Tokyo Station so that I could watch the sun set while I eat and to practice my slides again. 
Tokyo Station
Frozen Lemon Cheese Tart
Shop selling shinkansen bento from different stations/cities
My clam-themed dinner - clam soup and clam bento
Sunset
Rice crackers for family and friends/colleagues

No comments: