making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 23 August 2018

Tokyo Conference Trip 2018: Day 5

It's the day of my presentation at ICEL 2018, Waseda University. It's the first concurrent session after the keynote address. I happened to be the session chair as well besides being a presenter. 
We started promptly on time as there were 6 presenters in the 1.5 hours session. Each of us could only have 15 minutes. I did my best to facilitate and to keep time. I did well because all the presenters thanked me after the session! :)
Done with my presentation and session!
Lunch bento provided
Waseda University Library and conference venue
After the conference, I dropped by Sensoji Temple (which was along the train line) to give thanks for a good session and presentation before heading back to Shinjuku MyLord shopping mall to celebrate at Coto-Coto 茶寮.
Matcha Parfait and Matcha latte at Coto-Coto
Did a bit of souvenir shopping again before heading back to rest.     
Souvenirs from Waseda University shop
Goodies in my ICEL conference bag
My certificates - attendance, presentation, session chair
More crackers
My chicken yakitori dinner

No comments: