making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 30 January 2010

Swimming and Eggs

My good friend invited my girls and I over to his condo because the girls have been dying to go swimming when they were last there. We arrived just after 9:30am and the girls couldn't wait to jump into the pool after saying hi to my friend. The weather was perfect, a little cloudy and not windy. :)

The girls swam for a good 45 minutes in the pool, actually they were more like wading in the pool as they can't swim lol. I was in the pool too because I have to keep an eye on them, just in case. Better safe than sorry. While watching them, I was using the jacuzzi in the pool. Thank goodness for that, otherwise I would be bored lol. :P
While the girls were having their tea back at the condo, my friend set up his Dreamcast for them to play, besides his NDS. Both Marieann and Juliane are only interested in Streetfighter kind of games haha. Marieann is really good. She even managed to beat my friend several times when they played against each other hahaha. Friend, you getting old lah. :P

We later went to lunch at Hatched, Evans Road with my friend and his wife. Hatched serves mostly egg dishes cooked in various ways - boiled, baked, poached, scrambled, fried. We all had The Designer omelette ($10) where we could choose 3 toppings to create our own omelette. For dessert, we shared a Pancake Party and Summer Berries ice cream. I forgot to bring my camera so no photos :( but much to the delight of my girls as it meant they could eat the food at once when it arrived.

After lunch, my friend dropped us home. The girls told me that they had a great day for 3 reasons. First, they finally went "swimming". Second, they played Dreamcast games. Third, they love eggs. After deciding between themselves, Marieann and Juliane announced to me that they will be going back to my friend's place for "swimming", for Dreamcast and also to Hatched for the eggs! Wah, already made plans without discussing with me. Haha. Friend, so how? Lol.

No comments: