making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 22 January 2010

Goretex Shoes

I bought my Goretex shoes! :) I bought the Women's Hedgehog GTX XCR ($196) from The North Face. It was actually a choice between the Hedgehog GTX or the Vindicator GTX. There was only a difference of $10 between the two pairs of Goretex shoes. In the end, I went for the lighter as well as the more versatile pair. I was advised to get a larger size rather than my usual US size 6 as I would need some toe space especially when climbing down the trail lol. So now, my shoes is slighter bigger (which I can easily fit a finger in if I don't wear socks). But as long as I wear thick socks and tighten the laces, the fit is fine. :) I am really happy with my find. :) Below is a photo of my Hedgehog GTX XCR shoes, yes I got it in foil grey and popsicle pink haha. :P

(Photo Source: The North Face website)

No comments: