making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 10 January 2010

Gathering at Grill-Out!

After dropping Marieann off for her 1pm lesson, we met up with Juliane's god family for a late lunch at Grill-Out!, Orchard Central. We haven't seen each other for quite a while. Juliane was most delighted to see her Kai-ye, Kai-ma and Malcolm Kor-kor. She couldn't stop smiling. :) She was initially shy but soon, she was chatting and playing with Malcolm.

The girls' father and I both ordered the lunch promotion (2 to Dine @$23++): USA Korubuta Pork T-bone and with an additional $6, I had the soup of the day: mushroom soup, drink: iced tea and dessert: cake with Basil ice cream. Juliane had my soup and shared some of my pork t-bone. The pork t-bone was char-grilled and served with orange keyanti sauce. The fat trimming on the pork was just fantastically delicious! :P I really liked the basil ice cream too. You could taste the basil as well as eat bits of basil in the ice cream. Despite basil not being the usual ingredient to make ice cream, it was pretty good. It wasn't very sweet and was creamy. :)





After lunch, the girls' father went to pick up Marieann while Juliane and I went to the sale at Robinsons. The girls managed to pick out their Chinese New Year clothes. :) The next time we shop, it would be for my CNY clothes lol.

No comments: