making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 31 January 2010

Dozo Please

Dozo means 'Please' in Japanese language and it is also the name of a fine dining Japanese-French-European fusion restaurant in Singapore. We went there a few times before and the girls requested to go there for dinner tonight.

The girls both had the Children set: Mushroom soup, Chicken Teriyaki with Japanese Somen, warm chocolate cake with ice cream and fresh orange juice ($15.80).




For the adults, we had the 7 course set ($59.80).
For Starters, it was the chef's selection of assorted platter: scallop, smoked salmon and foie gras. Bite-size portions but enough to whet the appetite. :) For Drink, we had the Iced Fruity Refresher.


For Cold Dish, I had the King Crab Claw Salad with Sesame Vinaigrette while the girls' father had Sashimi. My crab salad was really fresh and I love the fragrant sesame vinaigrette.



For side dish, I had the Gratinated Escargots with Yuzu Butter and he had the Steamed Bamboo Clam. The clam was fresh and light in taste.



I chose Crab Bisque in Cappuccino style while he had the French Onion Soup. My crab bisque was really creamy and rich in taste. It is refreshing to drink soup in a cup. :)



For Main, it was Crispy Kurubuta Pork Cheek with Onion Jam and Pickled Ramp for me and Sake-infused Grilled Unagi on Hot Stone for him. My pork was really crispy on the outside and tender on the inside. :)



For dessert, I ordered the Japanese Mua-chi with Green Tea Ice Cream and he had the Espresso Creme Brulee.

It is a nice change eating at Dozo. The food is tasty and their service is excellent! No wonder the girls wanted to come here lol.


No comments: