making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 19 September 2008

Wedding by the Art

Yet another friend and former colleague have gotten hitched. He held his wedding dinner at SAM, the former SJI.

I managed to get there about 7:10pm and was the earliest among the 4 ex-colleagues he invited. :) After signing in, I went round taking photos lol. :P I love how the old (historical building of SJI) is juxtaposed with the new (modern art pieces). Soon the others arrived and we had fun chatting, laughing and catching up with one another. The wedding at SAM is quite different from the usual wedding affair. In a way, it was more carefree and relaxed. The dinner was buffet-style, a mix of Western and Asian cuisine. I enjoyed the food lol. :P






I was pretty tickled by the professional photographer engaged by my friend for his wedding. It is pretty high tech. Once the photo is taken, it was sent wireless to the notebook to be projected on the screen and to a printer to be printed out! How cool is that! Lol. So this is the first wedding dinner that I have attended where I actually received the photos on the spot. :)





After we parted ways about 10:30pm, my good friend, Winnie and I adjourned to Coffee Bean nearby for a cuppa just to catch up further. We had a good time chatting away. I managed to get home just before 12 midnight. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Glad that you had enjoyed yourself at the wedding. :)

hweiming said...

Oh yes, not just me, we ALL enjoyed ourselves very much. Definitely one of the most relaxing and carefree weddings that I have attended! :) Thanks!