making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 22 September 2008

Counting Down...

I just realised in exactly one month's time, I will be flying with the girls to Hong Kong for a holiday. The girls are pretty excited as they are going on a holiday. But not for me, it is going to be a working "holiday" as in worrying about and looking after the girls and maybe trying to rehearse for my Korean conference presentation too, lol.

Between now until 22 October, I have a couple of things to do:
1) Get my presentation slides ready and handouts too, if necessary.
2) Get the draft out for the article my PI and I are working on.
3) Get my dissertation's Results chapter final draft out.
4) Get the grant proposals and necessary forms ready.
5) Pack a separate luggage for the Korean trip.
6) Plan where to visit and shop in Korea.

I think I have plenty to do. :)

No comments: