making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 14 September 2008

Preparation for Trip

Since the girls haven't experienced the colder season, I thought it is better to buy them some warmer clothing for their coming Hong Kong trip during the autumn season. But before we did that, we stopped at Esprit, Liat Tower first to get the two clothing items that I have put aside yesterday. We went over to Plaza Singapura next because I thought there was a shop there that sells winter wear. But we couldn't find it. By chance, we walked into Fox. Guess what, the girls' father bought his jacket, and the girls each bought two pairs of jeans of different designs. It was a shopping spree for all of us, lol. :P

As it is Mid-Autumn Festival today, I thought I could take the girls to the garden for their lantern walk in the evening but it was drizzling. Instead, their grandfather set up their lanterns so that they could have a lantern party in the room. I kept an eye on them as we don't want a fire happening! But at least the girls were sensible, they blew out the candles after a while. :)


Oh, by the way, before we started on our shopping spree today, I became a proud owner of Palm Treo Pro at 12pm sharp! :) And today's expenses were all paid for by the girls' father. Thanks! Lol. :)

No comments: