making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 23 September 2008

Autumn

I heard that the autumn in Korea is really beautiful. :) I can't wait to see it for myself when I am in Korea this coming late October, early November.

I did a Blogthings quiz about Autumn. :) See my responses in orange to the quiz result.

Your Autumn Test Results


You are a energetic, warm, optimistic person. You approach everything with a lot of enthusiasm.
Not for everything haha.

When you're happiest, you are outgoing and expressive . You love celebrations, and you enjoy showing off a little.
Yes, quite true lol.

You embrace change. You love change. You see change as a rebirth.
Change is good, shakes me out of the rut. :)

You find hard work to be the most comforting thing in the world. You like the feeling of accomplishing something.
This is new haha. But indeed I do love the feeling of accomplishing something.

Your ideal day is spontaneous and surprising. You like to play things by ear, and you always end up doing something interesting.
Most true. :)

You tend to live in the moment. You enjoy whatever is going on, and you don't obsess over the past or future.
So me haha. :P

No comments: