making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 24 June 2007

Easy/ Lazy Sunday

We were out of our place by 9:45am. That's because I have a beauty appointment @ 10am at Wheelock Place. Yes, yes, Wheelock AGAIN! Hahaha. No, I don't own any shares there. LOL. It's been years, 7 years to be exact since I last had beauty treatment of any kind. Time to pamper myself. LOL.

After my beauty treatment, I joined my girls and hubby at East Ocean Restaurant, Shaw Centre for Dim Sum. I didn't have much food as I will be meeting with my SC friends for afternoon tea. The girls ordered adorable dim sum that came in shapes of animals - Bunny and Phoenix.



Unfortunately, the girls only ordered them for their cute factor. We, the poor parents ended up eating the bunnies and phoenixes, amid strange stares from other restaurant patrons. Lol.

PS. Before we left Wheelock Place, I placed my order for the final book of Harry Potter at Borders. Can't wait for it to be released on 21 July. Yes, I am a fan of Harry Potter. LOL.

No comments: