making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 2 January 2015

2 January 2015

Today is the first day of the school year 2015. Back to waking up at 6am in the morning. 
Juliane will be taking the school bus transport. However, Marieann will be taking the public bus transport to her new school, St Margaret's Secondary School. Being anxious for her, I decided to accompany her to school on the pretext to check out what class she is being assigned to lol. 
We left the apartment at 6:30am, boarded the bus at 6:40am and arrived at the school by 6:50am. No traffic at all. :)
Was emotional when I took this photo of Marieann
Marieann located her class, signed in and waited to go up to the hall as a class. In the meantime, she also found a few of her classmates from SCGS. After they have gone up to class, I stayed for the PSG breakfast just to hear a little more about what they do for the school. It is a nice school and the values are in the right place. I think I can finally relax that this is the right school for Marieann.
I can imagine Marieann spending a lot of time in this buidling
A nice cosy corner for discussion or catching up with friends.

No comments: