making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 21 March 2014

BFFs

This Blogthings quiz totally got it correct! My best friend, Min Strauss and I have been best friends for ages, since we were in secondary school (but we knew each other even earlier in primary school)! We have had an exciting adventure together in London when we were 16 years old. I spent my uni holidays at her place in Melbourne and after she got married, I spent my holidays at her place in Sydney (Thanks, Graham for accepting Min's crazy friend lol). 
Even though my best friend and I are now living on different continents, we remain as close as ever. There is nothing that we can't talk about and we can always be totally honest with each other without fear of ridicule or judgement. We are always there for each other. We are BFFs! :)

You Are BFFs
You and your best friend go back... way back. And you've stuck with each other through it all.
People may have tried to come between you and your best friend, but it's never going to happen. Your friendship stands the test of time.

Anyone who knows you will often ask where your best friend is if you're flying solo. You two are just that connected.
Forget finishing each other's sentences - you often feel like you share a brain. You're happy to have someone on this planet who totally gets you!

No comments: