making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 11 August 2008

Spur of the Moment

Today I don't have to work so I was able to sleep in. :) I woke up just a little before 10am. :P

On the spur of the moment, I decided that I should go watch a movie today. I checked the papers for the movie times. I left my place at 10:10am to take the public transport. I was seated in the cinema at 10:30am, armed with a hotdog and a diet drink, lol. How's that for really spontaneous and fast action?! Hahaha. Yar, I can be like that at times, an idea popped into my head and I will just get up and go, lol.

Today, I went to watch "The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor". It is good entertainment, nothing too serious, with plenty of action and adventure, and of course it's trademark mummy humour. :) In a nutshell, Alex O'Connell is grown up and into archaeology like his parents, Rick and Evelyn. He found the Dragon Emperor and the usual mummy stuff happened and this time, it happened in Asia. It became a family event and effort to put down this new evil mummy.
The movie is good fun. I have always enjoyed watching The Mummy movies. I think there might be a 4th Mummy movie, set in Peru, lol. Can watch The Mummy if you just need a break, a laughter or two.

There were some pretty funny lines in the movie.
Jonathan Carahan: Ah! My ass is on fire! My ass is on fire! Spank my ass. Spank my ass!

Evelyn O'Connell: What is that god awful smell?
Jonathan Carnahan: [covered in puke] The Yak yakked.

Here is the trailer for "The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor".


No comments: