making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 6 August 2008

Library

I haven't been to the library for a while now. Thought it was time to read my graphic novels again, especially my Buffy. :)

I went to the library after my counselling. I managed to find a few graphic novels that are interesting to me - New Avengers, Fantastic Four, Thunderbolts, Silver Surfer, Squadron Supreme but no new volume of Buffy. Maybe the next trip? I also manged to find a book called Vanish by one of my favourite authors, Tess Gerritsen who is a crime writer. Just before I checked out the books, I saw, by chance, a book called Amara by Richard Laymon. I have read a few of his books and he is an interesting writer. But I am still unsure if I would classify him as one of my favourite authors. That is, until I saw Amara today. I think with this book, he might just make into my list of favourite authors, lol. We shall see. :)

Ok, going to read Amara now. :)

No comments: