making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 13 July 2007

Friday the 13th II

Just realised that it is Friday the 13th again, the 2nd and last one for this year.

Nothing unusual happened, nothing unlucky happened. As I have mentioned in my earlier "Friday the 13th" post (April), it is just like any other ordinary day. It is your perception that will shape the way the day will go. Not just for Friday the 13th, for any other day too. If you want a happy and lucky day, perceive it as such and you will have one happy and lucky day!

Believe me. It works. Today has been one happy and lucky Friday the 13th for me. :)

***
Rollins' Black Order has been most gripping. As usual, it is fast-paced and action-packed! No, I have not finished reading it yet. Rest assure, if I finish the book, you will know. I will be writing a review on it. =) I shall continue my reading of Black Order after I put up this post. So I should be up quite late. Lol. Friends who want to chat with me online, you know what to do. Lol.

By the way, Rollins' latest book, The Judas Strain is out. I saw it at Borders when I was there yesterday night. So those of you who are Rollins' fans, you have a new book for your reading pleasure!

PS. Hmm...just wondering if SA knows about The Judas Strain being out in Borders. Wonder if SA would borrow from the library or buy it. Lol.

Updated 14 July 2007, 1:33am
Ok, going to let my laptop rest. I will continue to read my Rollins from the comfort of my bed. lol. Good night. Talk to you later.

5 comments:

hweiming said...

My dear SA,

Do you know that Rollins' new book, The Judas Strain is now out at Borders? Thought I should inform you in case you didn't realise as you seemed to be deeply engrossed currently in Gemmell's Troy trilogy.

So will you be borrowing the new Rollins book from the library or would you just buy it from Borders? Hmm...maybe at the same time, you can buy your Troy books too. lol.

Hope there is no more late nights for you, since you have just finished reading your 1st Troy book, and you can get your much needed, well-deserved rest. Unless you have Troy book 2 and worse, Rollins' new book too. Then I will say GOOD LUCK, SA. Hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Told you Gemmall was good.

YM

hweiming said...

Yes, never doubted you about your recommendation of Gemmell, dear brother. =) Will read Troy series once I have finished with my writing. Pass me names of books/ authors that you think are good. :)

Have fun for your family break. Where you going again, seaside near Bristol? Send my regards to my nephews and sis-in-law. Have lots of fun and send photos.

sis

Anonymous said...

Going to West bay - Dorset, for our Camping trip. Camping gears costing lots of £££, so we're going to make this a yearly thing, hiking, fishing and may be hunting when the boys are older. ;)

YY have under 2 months of summer holiday, send me those Books ASAP so he can practice them.

cheers
Y

hweiming said...

Nice. Dorset is a lovely place. I think I wanted to go there the last time I was in UK because of Thomas Hardy (used to study his works). Never mind, will factor into the next UK trip lol.

Camping, hiking - fun for the boys, for everyone. But fishing and hunting, cruel right? Wonder what our mother will say, hahaha.

Ok, will send the books over as soon as possible. Take care. Enjoy your camping trip! Take lots of photos - you guys and the scenery. Thanks.