making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 5 December 2018

回家的感觉 @ Katasumi Koohii 一隅珈琲

Had my afternoon tea at Katasumi Koohii (一隅珈琲) situated within Grassroots Book Room (草根书室since returning from my solo Tokyo trip. 
Going to Katasumi Koohii cafe gave me 回家感觉. I found out by accident a while back that the owners are Taiwanese too, like my mother. No wonder. :) 
The cafe doesn't have an expansive menu but it didn't matter to me. The owners' 诚意 more than make up for the menu. I enjoyed the pairing of my Red Ruby black tea with the Salted Caramel roll cake which is soft, fragrant and not overly sweet. I enjoyed the quiet ambience of the cafe which is perfect for doing a bit of reading and/or doing a bit of work.    
Salted Caramel roll cake and Red Ruby black tea

No comments: