making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 29 December 2018

Go Your Own Way by Lisse

I recently started watching A Discovery of Witches tv series. The series is my favourite genre of supernatural mix with drama and romance. I will start reading the books once Marieann had finished reading them. This is not a new song but I heard it when watching A Discovery of Witches and it got stuck in my head. 

Go Your Own Way by Lisse (uploaded by Alexias B.)

"Go Your Own Way" Loving you Isn't the right thing to do How can I ever change things That I feel If I could Baby I'd give you my world How can I If you won't take it from me You can go your own way Go your own way You can call it Another lonely day You can go your own way Go your own way Tell me why Everything turned around Packing up Shacking up's all you want to do If I could Baby I'd give you my world Open up Everything's waiting for you You can go your own way Go your own way You can call it Another lonely day You can go your own way Go your own way You can call it Another lonely day Yeah yeah yeah... You can go your own way You can go your own way

No comments: