making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 13 April 2017

TRAISI Course II

Today is the 2nd half of my 10 hour course on Self-Assessment: 5Ws ad 1H at Academy of Singapore Teachers from 2:30pm to 5:30pm. Most of the teachers were really good and have been able to implement and/or design a self-assessment strategy for future use with their students. All teachers presented and shared their strategy. Although we ended close to 6pm, all teachers were happy with the sharing. I am really happy that the teachers managed to try self-assessment or have started the process of implementing it. An additional bonus was the positive feedback which I received from the teachers! :) 
Another bonus: I had the company of the AST resident cat while waiting for the heavy rain to lighten up after the end of my course. 

No comments: