making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 21 April 2017

84th Singapore Company Girls' Brigade Enrolment Service and Parade


Today is Juliane's enrolment into the 84th Singapore Company Girls' Brigade. 
There was a marching parade, followed by service and enrolment of the new recruits for the 84th Singapore Company Girls' Brigade at SCGS. 
Juliane in her GB uniform
Juliane and her fellow recruits watching the parade from the stairs
Juliane (in the middle) waiting her turn
Juliane saluting her GB Captain, Mrs Jayne Tan
I am pinning the GB badge on Juliane's uniform
Juliane is officially a member of 84th Singapore Company Girls' Brigade
Proud mother of a GB girl
I couldn't be more proud to be able to participate and witness this milestone with Juliane. I was surprised by Juliane's decision to join Girls' Brigade but whatever it is, I will support her decision. I hope Girls' Brigade will bring her a sense of belonging and identity, happiness and personal growth. I hope Juliane will develop to her fullest potential and be a servant leader to all. 
P.S. She does look smart in her GB uniform. 

No comments: