making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 27 April 2013

Plan B for Accommodation

There may be a minor change to our accommodation arrangement in Taipei this June. Originally, we are going to stay two nights at my eldest maternal aunt's place in Shen Ao, Keelung as it is much nearer to Jiufen (九份) and Shifen (十分), places that we want to visit. However, I just heard that my eldest maternal uncle-in-law just had a major op and he is now recuperating in Taipei as it is nearer to the hospital. It is unclear if they would return to Shen Ao when we are visiting in June. My mother can only find out more about the situation when she returns to Taipei the next weekend. Guess I better start searching for back up accommodations, most probably in Jiufen (九份). I actually don't mind staying in Jiufen for a night or two as we didn't get to explore Jiufen much when we were there in 2010. This time we want to explore it a little more thoroughly. :)

No comments: