making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 29 April 2013

Chocolate, Strawberry or Vanilla?

I am a Strawberry classic ice cream flavour, according to Blogthings quiz.
Truth be told, I don't really like strawberry ice cream all that much lol. But the quiz result is pretty accurate! Yes, I hate being told what to do. Give me a guideline is fine but don't micro-manage me! Yes, I can be impulsive but I take responsibility for my own actions! Yes, I hate threats. I don't frighten easily with threats, instead I will fight back! 
You Are Strawberry
You prefer to live a life that's independent and autonomous. You don't like being told what to do.
When others give you your freedom, you do amazing things. Being supervised only distracts and annoys you.

You act on impulse and intuition. You don't like to delay gratification, and patience isn't your strong suit.
You are primarily motivated by fun, but personal growth is also a motivation. You like to spread your wings and see where the world takes you.

You respond better to rewards than threats. In fact, threats rarely work on you and just make you resent the threat maker.
You want to have a meaningful life with good work and stellar relationships. If possible, you'd like to make the world a better place.

No comments: