making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Operation "Rescue Babies!"

The girls' guppies keep dying. :( :( I have changed the water in the fish tank but the problem persists. :( I decided to change the sponge in the filter system. Juliane was helping me and in the midst of changing the sponge, the water in the tank clouded up. Juliane was shouting excitedly that there are babies. I was thinking, "Oh dear, she needs to have her eyes checked. Where got baby fish?!". But lo and behold, when I concentrated hard enough, there are baby fishes and they are so tiny!! No wonder, I had missed them. Ok, I am the one who needs my eyesight checked haha :P

We spent a good half an hour fishing out all the babies into another container and it wasn't easy as they could hide easily amidst the pebbles. :( Finally, we got all of them, 17 of them! :)

No comments: