making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Monday 8 June 2009

Disappointments

Disappointment 1
I thought my new notebook would be ready for me to use when I stepped into the office today. As such, I didn't think I would need to bring in my netbook or my personal notebook to work. What a disappointment it was when I realised that nothing was installed on my new Fujitsu notebook and I would have to wait for my new notebook to be "cloned" and the various installations installed. Sigh. :(

Disappointment 2
I realised I would have to cancel the lunch appointment this Friday with my SCGS classmates. Due to an unexpected situation at work, I won't be able to take leave to join them for lunch. It's the second lunch appointment with them that I have missed. I hope they will understand and won't get upset with me. Sigh. :(

No comments: