making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 21 November 2008

Bittersweet News

I heard a bittersweet news today.

Another one of us is leaving. Sigh. We are really good colleagues and friends. This friend is always candid with me and that is why I really appreciate this friend. I am really sad to hear that my friend has decided to leave. I will have one less friend to talk to and to seek advice from at work. :( On the other hand, I am happy to hear that my friend has a better opportunity elsewhere. I wish my friend all the best.

I am expecting to hear more of such bittersweet news in the coming month... :( But I pray hard that I am wrong.

PS Some of you at my work place must be wondering who I am talking about. Well, you will know who it is when my friend decide to reveal to all in due time.

No comments: