making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 8 April 2008

Playing Cards

I used to collect playing cards from the different airlines. I think I have the most from SIA, from the late 70s until 90s because my mother used to bring my brother and I back to Taiwan every year since we were young. Now-a-days, airlines no longer give out free playing cards, instead you have to purchase them. Sigh. So I stopped collecting them and I have also ran out of space to store them, lol.

Saw this new Blogthing, "What Playing Card are You?". Wah, these people at Blogthings can really come up with all sorts of things to "analyse" your personality. About 70% of them, I must say, are very accurate, lol. This one is pretty accurate. :)

You Are the Ace of Hearts



Youthful and playful, you love life and the world.

You have a kind spirit, and you bring happiness to everyone you know.

Artistic and bold, you see the world in bright colors.

And you certainly aren't afraid to express everything you see and feel.

You are sentimental, and your emotions are very deep.

You are easily swept away and easily hurt.

A gamble you should take: Blackjack

Your friends would describe you as: Unique

Your enemies would describe you as: Weepy

If you lived in Vegas, you would be: An up and coming chef or fashion designer

1 comment:

bunbungirl said...

Hi. Your blog, I found an article about Japan
Do you like Japanese foods and fashion?
If you are interested in Japan, there is a link to my site please.
Japanese culture (for example, Japanese healty food, animation, games) here.
http://japanesefood-cultuer-history-anime.blogspot.com/