making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 27 April 2008

A Day of Missions

I am on a mission today, several missions actually. Lol. I have Juliane along with me on my missions. Lol.

* Mission 1
Since not many people have gotten back to me about their preferred choice of the farewell gift for a dear friend of ours, and time is running out, I decided to go ahead and get something that a few of us thought suitable. I hope the rest will be happy with the choice of gift. :) I went to the shop at Wisma at 10:30am. Hmmm, not really suitable. So we walked to the next mall. I made a call and decided to get what I thought it would be most suitable. Hey, Friends, hope you guys would be ok with the choice I made.

* Mission 2
Finally managed to break Juliane out of her "Green Frog" mode and got her interested in something else for lunch. But it was after much talking and "persuasion"! Lol. We went to The Soup Spoon at Paragon. Juliane ordered a Tokyo Chicken Stew (clear soup) while I had a Boston Clam Chowder. I just love soups! I am glad that Juliane enjoyed her soup and the bread rolls that came with our soups. :)




* Mission 3
Juliane had her first MRT train ride! I needed to go to Popular to get a few items but realised the branch at Orchard MRT is closed. The next branch I know of is at BBC. We would have to take either a bus or MRT train. Since Juliane has always been going on about wanting to take MRT train, so why not we take the train. At Orchard MRT, Juliane was really thrilled with the buying of her single trip ticket, the tapping of her ticket on the sensor, and being on the train. :) We dropped off at City Hall MRT. Juliane refused to let me return her ticket. Oh well, then let her keep it as the momento of her first MRT train ride, lol. We walked over to BBC. I managed to get the items I needed at Popular.



* Mission 4
While leaving Popular, I received a call from a good friend. They needed me to help them get some things from a supermarket. Since I would be walking back to City Hall MRT and there is Market Place there, not a problem. Found the items easily for my friends, and Juliane also found something for my friends' cat, BC, lol.

* Mission 5
My friends are in the midst of packing and moving to a new apartment. I thought they might need the things that they have asked me to help them get. Since I would be taking the taxi, it would just take a few more minutes to send the stuff to their place (which is nearby my place).

* Mission 6
Juliane got to see BC at long last. I hope that would stop her from bugging me to bring her to see BC, for some time to come at least. Lol.

It has been a busy day for us. But I think it certainly was also fun-filled. :)

No comments: