making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Wednesday 19 September 2007

Juliane the Mischievous One

My girls are of different personalities. While the older girl, Marieann is more quiet, more introvert, more shy and timid, in a way more steady too, Juliane is the opposite. Friends have said Juliane is like me - chatty, outgoing, gung-ho and capricious. Really? Lol. I think I am not like that but Juliane definitely is! Hahaha.

With Juliane, it is sometimes difficult to pre-empt what she is going to do, thus often resulting in providing impromptu entertainment for the family and for friends too. Like the times she "flashed" herself when at a friend's place and when I was entertaining my friends over CNY. That's her, can't pre-empt her. It can be embarrassing for the poor mother, hahaha.

For example, in the video below. I was clearing the photos taken on my mobile phone when I saw Juliane doing something. She thought I couldn't see her. So I quickly switched to video and recorded her antics.



She was trying to be kungfu girl. I have no idea where she learnt that from but it is so like her, always doing something like that out of the blue. Lol. I just hope she will become a bit more decorous as she grows older. =)

No comments: