making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 23 June 2007

My Day Out

Back to our usual weekend routine: I took Juliane while hubby took Marieann.

Juliane and I ended up where I was last night. Yup, Wheelock Place again, my turf. Hahaha. While waiting for Sakae (Yes, Sakae again!) to open at 11:30am, I snapped some photos with my new camera. :) After lunch, we shared a double cup Haato gelato -Wild Berry for Juliane and Milk Tea for me. Nice! =) We walked over to Isetan Scotts for window shopping. But it was not to be so - I bought a top. Hahaha. We got home close to 3pm.




***
We decided to go to Vivocity for dinner. Hubby and I were there last October and we haven't been back since. Thought it might be nice to bring the girls there. We got there about 7pm and decided to have dinner at White Dog Cafe. The girls shared a A la Carbonara, hubby ordered Viennese Saugages and I ordered Crispy Duck Confit. All the dishes were quite good. I thought my Duck Confit was a little salty but tolerable with the mashed potato. For desserts, I had Apple Crumble with vanilla ice cream and hubby ordered Warm Chocolate Cake with vanilla ice cream. My Apple Crumble was good, not too sweet. :) The Warm Chocolate Cake was delicious with a warm chocolate centre. Yummy!

The girls' A la Carbonara - spaghetti with onions & turkey bacon in creamy sauce

Viennese Sausages - twin sausages grilled in garlic sauce, with mashed potato, green salad and a corn cob

My Crispy Duck Confit - duck in red wine sauce with mashed potato, green salad and a corn cob

Warm Chocolate Cake, with a warm chocolate centre and vanilla ice cream

My Apple Crumble with vanilla ice cream


Supposed to be browsing ONLY after dinner. But I ended up buying another top and a skirt. Hahaha. Ok, no more shopping for the next 6 months! LOL. Hahaha.

No comments: