making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 15 May 2007

Sandman

I overslept this morning. So embarrassing! It's all sandman's fault. NO, not the comics Sandman but the sandman of folklore. He overdid the sprinkling of sand! Hahaha.

I remembered waking up around 6-ish am to switch on my mobile phone and closing the windows because it was raining. I must have gone back to bed on autopilot. The next thing I knew was my girls talking really loudly. I got up to ask them to tone down when Juliane asked, "Mama, you no work today?". I was like, "Yes, I am going to work". She then pointed to the clock and said, "So late". I was thinking to myself, "What is so late?". When I saw the clock, I went "OH MY GOSH!". It was late. The girls started laughing when they saw my reaction. It didn't help with my mother coming out of her room just at that moment and saying to me, "I thought you are working today".

Thank my lucky stars. My good friend and colleague was going in to office. And he lives nearby. Yeah, I am saved! Hahaha. Thanks for getting me to work on time. =)

No comments: