making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 13 May 2007

Mother's Day Afternoon Tea

Happy Mother's Day!

As my mother came home last night from Xiamen, my girls made cards for their grandmother and also bought her flowers for Mother's Day. Good girls! I taught them well. Hahaha. They remembered their grandmother but er... they forgot about me, their mother. Hahaha.


We took my mother to Weekend Afternoon Tea buffet at Chihuly Lounge, The Ritz-Carlton to celebrate Mother's Day. It is a charming place to have tea - nice ambience, elegant Wedgwood china, live band playing classical music, delicious food and sweets. I liked the scones, the sandwiches, and of course, the sweets. Ah, a perfect English afternoon tea. This is life. Hahaha.





A little gift of chocolates from The Ritz-Carlton

Here are photos of the gorgeous ones in the family - us, the girls! Hahaha.






Updated 13 May 2007, 11:29 pm.
I have finished reading Wolverine, TWICE. D complained that I read my comics too fast. Well, I usually read my comics twice - the first time for the story (so that is done fairly quickly) and the second time to relive the story and appreciate the artwork. Fair enough? Hahaha. See, I am a visual person so I am attracted by (and equally distracted by) visuals and colours. I will lose the plot if I have to read the story and look at the artwork at the same time. Makes sense now? Ok, I am going onto The Sandman now.

No comments: