making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 25 November 2018

Penang Trip 2018: Day 5

It was our last day in Penang. We lazed till 1pm before heading over to Hin Bus Depot to visit the Hin Pop-Up Sunday Market. 
Peranakan shophouese along the way to Hin Bus Depot
After the Sunday market, we headed back to Lebuh Pantai, Georgetown as Marieann wanted to get a few things from the shops. 
Street art on the wall of a cafe
Incidentally saw more street art
Mareiann had late lunch/ early dinner at an Ajisen ramen equivalent while I went back to Lebuh Presgrave hawker centre for dinner after leaving Marieann at the hotel. I had fried oyster and chendol. Yummy! 
I took pity on Marieann for not having tried local food so I packed Heh Chee (fried prawn pieces, tofu, sausages, etc) and Buah Long Long drink for her to try. Kudos to Noordin Mews for their excellent service. When I returned to the hotel, the staff immediately offered to unpack the food onto a plate and brought it to our room with a big smile! 
A Noordin Mews postcard in place of snack after turn-down service tonight
My goodies from the Sunday Market

No comments: