making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 21 July 2017

Marieann's PSG Dedicated Service Award 2017

I attended St Margaret's Secondary School's 175th Speech & Prize-giving Day. 
I am really proud to see Marieann on stage to receive the PSG Dedicated Service Award 2017 for her outstanding contributions to Library Club! This is her second year as a CCA leader since she became one when she was in Sec 2. She has definitely outdone me! I used to be Head Librarian in SCGS Secondary but never received any award lol. Besides the trophy and the certificate, she also received a cheque of $100. 
The silly girl initially didn't want to attend the prize-giving and would rather help out backstage as she did at last year's Speech & Prize-giving Day. Although she seemed as if it didn't bother her, I could tell that it meant a lot to her that I attended the prize-giving. :) 

No comments: