making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 1 December 2016

Japan Trip 2016: 2 - 14 Dec 2016

Juliane and I are off to Tokyo, Japan tonight! It is our first trip to Japan and we are very excited. And what do we have for dinner before our Japan Airlines flight at 10:25am? Japanese food!
It is a Pokemon themed Christmas decoration at Changi Airport. These are all the Pokemons that I will ever catch with my camera because I don't play Pokemon Go haha. :P
Waiting at the gate
Boarding on time at 9:55pm and by 10pm, we are in the plane. 
I take my hat off to Japan Airlines. Boarding was punctual at 9:55pm and the plane really departed punctually at 10:25pm! About 40 minutes later, our special meals were served - my seafood meal and Juliane's child meal. My special (seafood) meal is one of the best airplane meals that I have had, having tried Singapore Airlines' and Qantas' special meals. 
I should have caught some sleep but I just couldn't resist watching Shin Godzilla! Seems really apt watching it while enroute to Japan haha. I also watched Gods of Egypt. I did dozed off for a bit. 

No comments: