making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 17 May 2014

Curbside Cafe Again

Needed a quiet place to work just for the afternoon as the girls were too noisy at home lol. It is back to Curbside Cafe. :) The staff has also taken to calling me "Cher" as I was Samantha's primary school teacher lol. (The owner, Samantha was my primary school student.) Eggs & Toast ($9) with Ham ($3) and Strawberry Milkshake ($9) fueled my brain as I worked. The portion was generous and filling. I loved the thick slab of butter on my sourdough bread. :)
Eggs (scrambled) & Toast with Ham (add-on) and Strawberry milkshake
The delicious Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownie - Sam's own secret recipe!
Stomach filled + work accomplished = Happy Me!

PS. I packed home Sam's own creation - Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownie to try. It is not overly sweet, moist and chewy. I really enjoyed it, well whatever was left for me as I had to share it with my girls. :P

No comments: