making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 19 October 2013

Methodical

Actually, I seldom take ketchup with my food, not even fries. But if I do need ketchup (usually in the event that the food is really bland or dry), I would put it by the side of my plate. 
However, this quiz is pretty accurate, especially with regard to my work. 
You Are Methodical
You are slow and steady, but it's only because your mind is constantly working overtime.
You like to figure out the best way of doing things, even if it takes you a while on the first few tries.

You have a very systemized and structured life. People may not realize it from the outside, but you are good at minimizing errors.
You're the type of person who loves to organize and put things in their proper place. In fact, once you get started, it can be hard to stop!

No comments: