making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 26 September 2013

Star Trek vs Star Wars

And Star Trek won! Lol. 
Having grown up with both Star Wars and Star Trek in my life, I couldn't decide which one I like more or which one is more me lol. So I took the Blogthings quiz "Are you Star Wars or Star Trek?" to help me decide.
You Are Star Trek
When it comes to fandom, you are big on realism, technology, and science. You want to be able to believe what's happening.
Stories with a strong ethical element are compelling to you. You like to think about what's right and wrong.

You appreciate the down to earth approach Star Trek takes to sci-fi. It's both relatable and relevant.
You could totally see yourself in the Star Trek universe. You'd be the first to enroll at Starfleet Academy.
Are You Star Wars or Star Trek?
So which one do you think you are - Star Wars or Star Trek? :)

No comments: