making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Working Later

Today we worked even later on our proposal as we wanted to make sure everything is fine. We only left at 10+ pm. I was really touched when I stated my status on Facebook as "Still at work" and I had friends commenting and telling me to "go home", "my kids need me", "take care", etc. Thanks all for your concerns! :)
I have not stayed back on campus that late before and it is really QUIET and suddenly, it looks really HUGE. :) A friend actually said "don't imagine things" lol. I guess it can be pretty easy to imagine things for some people when they are alone so late at night in so big a campus. But I was alright. I don't get spooked easily. I'm into supernatural stuff, remember?! Hahaha :P 
My workplace at 7+pm

No comments: