making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 7 December 2012

Arrived at McMansion

I checked out of 1608, Meriton Serviced Apartment, Campbell Street at 9.30am. The location is very convenient and the service of Meriton has been very good. If I ever return to Sydney, I would definitely stay here again.:)
I took the 10.09am train from Town Hall to Sutherland where my best friend, Min pick me up.It was really good to see her again! :) We took her grocery home, had a nice sandwich lunch before going to pick up Josh, her younger son from school. I am happy that Josh still remembers me. Min's husband, Graham arrived home just before us. Not long after, her elder son, Ben also returned home from school. 
It was really good catching up with everyone. I always feel so welcomed and at home when I am with my best friend, Min and her family. :) 
Oh what's McMansion? It is their house lol. It is huge! Five bedrooms (two of which have their own living areas), two study rooms, two living rooms, three bathrooms, two toilets, swimming pool, ... :) My girls love the house when they saw it last year and wanted to stay there despite it being in the process of renovation. Now that major renovation is done, I also want to stay there forever lol. :P

No comments: