making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 17 May 2012

Celebration

My RAs took me out to lunch to celebrate me getting my PhD. :) They have always been very supportive and encouraging when I was working on my PhD. We went to our all-time favourite haunt, Swensen's! Haha. We tried to control ourselves this time by NOT ordering sides which came free with our mains. However, we couldn't resist ordering the free drinks and of all things, we ordered malted milk shake!! We were so full by the time we were done with our mains. During lunch, we caught up with what's happening with each other and there were lots of laughter. The highlight of lunch was the Earthquake ice cream (8 scoops of ice cream). :P No matter how full we were, we had to have the Earthquake lol. :P After lunch, I was presented with a certificate. It is really funny. See the photo. :) 

No comments: