making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Saturday 7 January 2012

BFF :)

My best friend, Min is in Singapore finally. We have been friends since primary school and best friend since secondary school. :) We can talk about everything and anything. :) It has been so long since Min was last in Singapore. I do visit her in Australia but it is different when she is on my home turf lol. :)
My girls and I met her and her son at Botanic Gardens at 9.30am. We went back to my place, a stone's throw from Botanic Gardens and spent the morning chit-chatting (with my parents too) while the kids played Skylanders. We were all having a really enjoyable time. :)
Close to 1pm, we went over to Botanic Garden's newly opened eatery, Food For Thought for lunch. (I will write a separate post about the food at Food For Thought) There was more chit-chat during lunch and some time for the kids to run around in the garden before we sent Min and her son back to the hotel at 3pm.


The kids making funny faces

My best friend, Min and I :)

We made arrangement to meet up one more time before they return to Australia next Thursday. :)

No comments: