making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Thursday 29 July 2010

Trilogy? No, It's Quadrilogy

I really enjoy the movie, Resident Evil (2002) and its sequels, RE: Apocalypse (2004) and RE: Extinction (2007). I just love watching horror movies lol. :P Thinking that Resident Evil has probably reached its limits in churning out sequels, I bought the Resident Evil trilogy (blu-ray) box set and brought it back to Singapore from Denver, USA this May. :)

I was most happy with my RE box set until I saw a trailer recently. It is Resident Evil: Afterlife! Yippee, a 4th RE to scare me silly haha. But a major ARGH too. I already bought the RE trilogy box set. :( Being somewhat OC, I will now have to buy the RE quadrilogy box set when it is released as I want to keep it as set.

PS. I am so going to watch Resident Evil: Afterlife when it opens in Singapore on 9 September 2010. :)

No comments: