making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 12 February 2010

Taking the Stage

Marieann told me this morning that she would be going on stage in school. "Why?", I asked. "I won an art competition in school so I am going to get a prize," said Marieann. "You did?! That's great!" I exclaimed. With a puzzled look, Marieann said, "I anyhow draw and I won. So strange." "You won because you are good in drawing. It is not strange," I explained.

Marieann has a flair for drawing but she doesn't realise how good she is. Having enrolling her in Art Club, I hope her artistic skills can be further enhanced and developed.

I am very happy that Marieann enjoyed her art competition experience. I am really proud of you, Marieann. :) I hope you never lose your interest in drawing, in art.

4 comments:

KatVampBabe said...

Awww, i hope she neva does lose her hope in drawin 2 x

hweiming said...

Thanks. :) I too hope she will never lose her interest in drawing.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Is Marieann enjoying Art Club?

Sharon (Hannah's mum)

hweiming said...

Yes, she is enjoying Art Club very much. She would come home and share with her younger sister what she has done in Art Club. :)