making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 12 December 2008

DVD night

Yesterday after work, I went to Borders to buy DVDS since it was the last day for the 3 for 2 dvd/ vcd deal. I bought Kungfu Panda (for the girls), The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian (for the girls and myself) and Transformers (for myself). I also bought 2 books by L. Hamilton. :)

After dinner, close to 7:30pm, we watched Prince Caspian. The girls were most excited to finally watch the sequel. They really liked the first one - Aslan, the centaurs, the griffins, the talking animals... :) I am surprised that they sat through the whole 150 minutes of Prince Caspian. :) We didn't finish the movie until 10pm which was way past the girls' bedtime! I think everyone enjoyed Prince Caspian, including my parents lol. I love the music scores in the movie. Maybe I will get the sound track.

After the girls have gone to bed, I watched Transformers on my notebook lol. Already told you, it is DVD night. A pity, I am missing the popcorn. :P

No comments: