making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Tuesday 14 October 2008

Yasmin's Farewell Tea-Break

Today, we had a "surprise" farewell tea-break for Yasmin. Well, it was supposed to be a surprise for her but she found out about it. So much for our covert operation, hahaha. :P

There were plenty of food which Yasmin loves such as cakes from Cedele and ice cream from The Daily Scoop. Lovely, nice, sweet sweets for an equally lovely, nice and SWEET Yasmin. :) There were lots of laughing, chatting and of course, eating. :P After the food, we made Yasmin give a speech, followed by those who worked closely with her, hahaha. :)

I don't work with Yasmin but I got to know her when I was "squatting" in her fishbowl, lol. :) Yasmin is the most unassuming and friendly person I have ever met. She really puts people at ease and she has a great smile. Come to think of it, I have never seen her without her smile. :) She is also a very talented artist. I actually read SingTeach just for her comics (ok, also for the prize in guessing where the errors were), hahaha. Oops, don't be offended hor, Publication team, I do look at the other stuff in SingTeach, after Yasmin's comics. :P Anyway, what I want to say is that it has been really fun knowing you, Yasmin and thanks for your smiles and friendship. Please do keep in touch!


Yasmin among friends

Yasmin with cake

Yasmin giving a speech

Arief giving a speech and some secret thing going on in the library, lol

The three funny guys

PS As Dennis so aptly put it, GET ON FACEBOOK!!! You owe me since I already fulfilled my side of the bargain - interview for Jan 2008 SingTeach! Lol. :)

1 comment:

Atsi-Batsi said...

Hwei Ming! I've been meaning to leave a comment in your blog but wanted to have enough time to "compose" a nice one. Agh! Procrastination comes in many forms.

Thanks for such kind words! The reason it's so easy to smile is that I can be around such crazy officemates like you! (that's crazy in a good way) :) Great blog! Will be sure to access it from wherever I end up ;)

Yas