making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Friday 11 July 2008

The Weekend is Here

The weekend is upon us again. I have to start cracking my brain to think of a place to bring Juliane to. We are always at Isetan Scotts because it is nearest to home and the furthest I have brought her to is Raffles City. It is not that I don't like Isetan Scotts. In actual fact, I love shopping there because of the discounts I can get and of course, I've got my Kipling counter there lol.

It is always the lunch that I dread if we go to Isetan Scotts. Juliane only wants to eat at Green Frog (Sakae)! Sigh. Somehow she is not very adventurous when it comes to food. I know she takes after me with her sense of adventure. But apparently, her sense of adventure disappears when it comes to food, lol.

Thinking, thinking, where to go tomorrow?!

PS. Most probably will end up at Isetan again. Hahaha. :P

No comments: