making it easier to keep in touch with family and friends

Sunday 25 October 2015

Public Garden Consumer Trade Show

This is the first time that I attended a Public Garden event. I heard about it from my friend, Mari-san whom I met at STGCC 2012 and have since become friends. Apparently Public Garden is held a couple of times a year and features hundreds of labels of designs, art, fashion, vintage beauty products and food. It is like the flea markets or the craft markets that I always visit when in Australia and UK. :)
I met my friend, Mari-san. It is nice to see her again so soon after STGCC 2015 in September! :) I spent about an hour and a half, just browsing through the stalls. There were plenty of handicrafts that caught my eye but I had to control myself as I am planing to go away at the end of the year for a break lol. 
My friend, Mari-san :)
The only things I bought at Public Garden :)
My girls and I showing off our Mari Brand key chains :)
I will definitely attend future Public Garden events. :) 

No comments: